When you want to minimize the time a door is in motion, look no further than our range of high-speed doors. With a variety of options and configurations, Wayne Garage Door offers a high-speed door for nearly every application.
Our Vinyl High Speed doors help maintain a comfortable working environment in your facility by keeping hot or cold air in and can also aid in the control of dust and noise. Vinyl doors can be readily installed on dock doors, and warehouse openings or be used as room dividers. Help conserve energy, deter intruders, with our economical alternative to other doors.
Speed-Commander™ 1400 SEL — Standard on the Speed-Commander™ 1400 SEL is a light grid built into the guide tracks up to 8’0″ high. Completely free of coil cords, the light grid provides a thorough wall of protection for personnel and equipment at the doorway. A SoftEdge bottom profile with wireless breakaway switch simplifies installaton, reduces maintenance and minimizes risk of damage to the door.
Exclusive Duratec® insulated windows are coated with a special finish which prevents marks and scratches caused by cleaning. The windows retain a clear view after many cleanings and with heavy duty use.
The 4600 is constructed of interlocking aluminum hinges which act as integral windbars, creating a sectional panel design that provides panel stability and increased wind resistance. Low profile heavy duty steel guide tracks contain an 8’0″ high light grid as standard. The light grid allows for automatic reversal of the panel and eliminates the use of a coil cord. It also eliminates the need for a panel reversing edge, which is typically vulnerable to damage, resulting in a reduction in maintenance and downtime. Full perimeter draft seals provide dust and odor containment as well as general environmental control.
Model HDS – High Speed Rubber Roll Up Door
Examples of Applications: manufacturing, food processing, automotive, bus transit stations, parking garages, postal outlets, airports and railways.
ALL TNR INDUSTRIAL RUBBER ROLL-UP DOORS FEATURE:
• 1/4 ” SBR rubber, polyester core weave
• Reliability in temperatures -40ºF to +180ºF
• Patented NEWGEN Guide and Curtain Lok System. After an impact the door is up and running in minutes.
• Sleek profile, easy installation, reduced clearances & minimal maintenance. No hinges, cables, pulleys or tension springs.
• 2 year warranty parts and workmanship
• Limited lifetime warranty on curtain and NEWGEN Guide System.
Model HSR 007 – High Speed Rolling Aluminum Door
High Security insulated door system with whisper-quiet operation
Suitable for applications up to 19 feet in width or height (For larger sizes contact factory)
Aluminum outside, PVC inside and insulated polyurethane filled profile slats
Complete perimeter seals are included with each door
Frame-mounted thru-beam photoelectric sensor
Direct Drive System complete with Safedrive® integrated safety brake
Soft Start Soft Stop using Inverter technology
HIGH SPEED ALUMINUM SECURITY DOOR:
• Door speeds of up to 55″ per second to open up to 30″ per second to close.
• The slightly curved inside PVC slat profile moves very quietly and thus reduces noise even at high speeds.
• No hinges, cables or pulleys or tension springs.
• Suitable for interior or exterior applications.